For the 2nd consecutive year, Panessiel, Maison Lenoir and the FCG are working together for Epiphany and are offering you a collection of new, solidarity-based, made-in-Grenoble beans
A CHARITABLE OPERATION.
In order to support the social, societal and charitable projects of the club, Maison Lenoir is committed to donating 1.00€ for each cake sold to the FCG Endowment Fund.
The aim of the Endowment Fund is to support and organise the social, societal and charitable actions carried out by the club:
- Access to sport for all with the development of the Club's Handisport Section (2 teams: quad rugby & wheelchair rugby).
- Support for local associations with the promotion and support of local associations
- Education & integration through sport with the "FCG dans ma Ville" scheme, which brings rugby and its values (in and out of school) to young Grenoble residents who are far removed from the sport.
- Raising awareness of physical and sporting activities with health sport sessions offered to members of Grenoble's emergency accommodation centre and to members of the FCG.
By buying a "galette des rois" in one of the Maison Lenoir's establishments: you are doing a good deed while enjoying yourself!
A FREE TICKET FOR THE FCG AMAZONES - STADE FRANÇAIS MATCH
THE PURCHASE OF A GALETTE FROM 1ST TO 15TH JANUARY.
MATCH AT THE LESDIGUIÈRES STADIUM ON 16.01.21 AT 1PM
A SHORT CIRCUIT AND LOCAL COLLECTION
Designed by the Panessiel company, based in Grenoble, these porcelain beans are hand-decorated in Seyssins, in a workshop that teaches people who are far from employment to find their place in professional life.
A UNIQUE SERIES OF BEANS
This unique and exceptional collection of beans represents the FCG and its commitments: the ball and the jersey decorated with the traditional three-rose coat of arms, the famous Stade des Alpes, the mascot Buky and the expensive but essential equipment for playing handi rugby = the armchair.
These hand-drawn illustrations were created especially for this operation, and the beans are distributed only in the Maison Lenoir establishments in Grenoble, making this series a unique collection!
You can find the FCG's "galettes des rois" from 26.12.21 in the 5 Maison Lenoir establishments:
- 5 Rue Ampère, Grenoble
- 17 rue Bayard, Grenoble
- 13 Avenue Rhin et Danube, Grenoble
- 19 Place Sainte-Claire, Les Halles, Grenoble
- 6 rue Joseph Chanrion, Grenoble
Auteur : FCG Rugby