On the occasion of Pink October (annual campaign to raise awareness of breast cancer screening and to raise funds for research), FCG is committed!
Several actions will be carried out at the Club to make the FCG family aware of breast cancer & to raise funds:
- Highlighting during matches at the Stade des Alpes & on FCG communication channels of the associations AGARO and Institut Alpin du Sein, respectively winner and favourite of the jury of the call for projects 21/22 of the Club's Endowment Fund.
- The associations AGARO and Institut Alpin du Sein will intervene with the professional team, the Espoirs and the Crabos. The aim is to raise the awareness of these young men and to explain the importance of the FCG's commitment to this awareness campaign.
- The Stade Lesdiguières will host the Gala evening of the Alpine Breast Institute free of charge at the Bodega
- Throughout the month of October, the FCG teams (ProD2, Espoirs, Crabos, Alamercery, Amazones Elite, Reserve, U18 and Women's XV) will be wearing pink socks at their home matches to mark our commitment
- The Amazons players, sponsors of the women's cancer centre at Grenoble University Hospital, will take part in various events at the CCF: a sports session with the nursing staff, visits and discussions, participation in the awareness day and the opening of the Venus exhibition.
- A solidarity ticketing system will be set up for the professional team's home matches against Aix en Provence and Nevers on FCG Ticket.com. One ticket purchased = €2 donated to the AGARO and IAS associations!
- The special Pink October blood drive organised jointly with the EFS and the local professional clubs (Bruleurs de Loups, GF38, Centaures & FCG) is back! After a great success in October 2021, we want to beat the record and mobilize the people of Grenoble on 19.10 from 15:30 to 19:00 at the Stade des Alpes!
- 10 Venus works (artistic action to raise awareness of the fight against breast cancer) will be exhibited in several places and dates: 06.10 at the Stade Lesdiguières during the Gala evening of the Alpine Breast Institute, 14.10 & 27.10 in the general public areas during the ProD2 matches, 16.10 at the Stade Lesdiguières during the Amazone Elite1 match and 19.10 in the reception areas during the blood drive.
A busy month of October for a good cause! We are counting on the FCG family's mobilization to promote the cause of Pink October.
Auteur : FCG Rugby